It’s Thursday and you know what that means: a new podcast episode! This episode is really a special one as I talk to intuitive fitness coach Racquel Wallen about intuitive eating, diet culture and that being healthy has nothing to do with our body size. I actually came across her profile while scrolling through Instagram and was immediately caught by her uplifting and positive vibe. This girl is a real powerhouse, ya’ll!
She shares so many inspiring messages throughout the interview, I just had to write them down and share them with you seperately:
- “You can exist as a healthy person in a different body size.”
- “Intuitive eating is all about shutting up the diet voices in your head and eating the foods you actually want.”
- “Be patient with yourself.”
- “When it comes to exercise, try out a few things and see what you like the most.”
- “Our bodies are smarter than MyFitnessPal or a fitness coach.”
- “A toddler actually needs 1200 calories a day.”
- “We determine a person’s health by his/her body size without knowing if they have been sick or going through stuff.”
- “At the end of your life, people don’t remember what you weigh but what you were like as a person.”
Seriously guys, how inspiring is she?! We really need more people like here in the fitness/wellness industry. Make sure to tune into the podcast below to get the whole feelgood energy!